Menu

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Best of 2015


I posted a similar list at the end of the last two years & I think this is a great way to put all my favorites in one place! So, as the year draws to an end, I thought I might put together a little list of 2015's bests. Bear in mind, all of these are based solely on my opinion and tastes. I would love to hear some of your favorites from this year! 


  • Best Film: Mad Max 


Runner-Up: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  • Best TV Show: iZombie
                 Netflix can't put season 2 up fast enough for my husband & I! 
  • Best Album: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful- Florence & the Machine 
Runner-Up: Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats-
  • Best Moment: Becoming an aunt for the second time! Baby Nora is definitely my favorite niece! ;) 






  • Best Achievement: Picking up running & participating in over 9 races throughout the year.  







  • Best Novel: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman 
  • Best Graphic Novel: Relish by Lucy Knisley 


  • Best Non-Fiction: The Case for Grace by Lee Strobel 
2015 has been full of ups & downs. It's been full of successes & set-backs, but that's every year, isn't it? I kept some resolutions & didn't keep others, but as the light fades on New Year's Eve day, I'm not beating myself up. 

At the end of the year, all I can hope for is that I'm ending the year better than I was the previous year and I think I am! I'm excited for 2016, not for a fresh start, but for a continuation of the foundation that I've been building this year. I hope the same for you as this year draws to a close. Here's to 2016! 

Happy New Year, Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 2014 2015 2016 31 day 31 Days 90's Anderson Farms anniversary antique apples art art shows babies back to school Barking Mad Arts baths Best Of Birthday black & white bloggers blogging Book Club book recommendations books bucket list Buffy the Vampire Slayer calender cats children Christmas Cindy Lesman Cinevore clothing clothing exchange Color Crush Colorado Colorado Floods comics Consignment cookie corn maze costuming covergirl crafts date night daytrip decor Destree's Doodles Disney DIY dog Dr. Who elf Fall family fantasy fashion fiction film Film Fashion films flowers friday favorites garden Gilmore Girls Girls Night In Girls Night Out Goals Goodreads Goodwill Gourmet Supper Club Greeley grief Halloween hats hitchcock holidays homewares horror hosting Illustrations illustrators Indie Winter Arts Market inspiration James Hopkins JCP Joshua Hoffine Joss Whedon journal kids kiss Lauren Zurchin Leading up to 30 lists Love Letter to a Song makeup mantle marriage memorial day memories mixtape Modcloth monday motivation Motivational Monday movies Munchy Monday music nails nerd New Girl New Years October Old Navy OOTD organization Outfit of the Day pantone parties phone case photo an hour photos pictures podcasts polyvore Primark Project Selfie pumpkin carving pumpkins Pushing Daisies recipe recipes redrum Renaissance Festival Rob Walker rum running Saint Patrick's Day salted caramel Salvation Army Say Anything scary scunci Selfie short stories small business Saturday snow soup Spa Treatments Spotify spring Star Wars stationary steampunk Style Lend styling summer tags Target Thanksgiving theater Thoughtful Thursday Thrift thriftchallenge2016 thrifting Thrifting Thursday Thrifting Wishlist top 5 travel tv vacation Valentine's Day Victorian Cut-out Theater video games vine vintage Vinted Walgreens watercolor Weekend Wrap-up Weld County wine Winter Wordless writing yard sale youtube