I posted a similar list at the end of the last two years & I think this is a great way to put all my favorites in one place! So, as the year draws to an end, I thought I might put together a little list of 2015's bests. Bear in mind, all of these are based solely on my opinion and tastes. I would love to hear some of your favorites from this year!
- Best Film: Mad Max
Runner-Up: Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Best TV Show: iZombie
- Best Album: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful- Florence & the Machine
- Best Moment: Becoming an aunt for the second time! Baby Nora is definitely my favorite niece! ;)
- Best Achievement: Picking up running & participating in over 9 races throughout the year.
- Best Novel: The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- Best Graphic Novel: Relish by Lucy Knisley
- Best Non-Fiction: The Case for Grace by Lee Strobel
At the end of the year, all I can hope for is that I'm ending the year better than I was the previous year and I think I am! I'm excited for 2016, not for a fresh start, but for a continuation of the foundation that I've been building this year. I hope the same for you as this year draws to a close. Here's to 2016!
Happy New Year, Friends!