1. New Music-
2. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak-
Last weekend I finished one of the best books I've read in my entire life. In fact, almost a week later, I'm still processing the story & what it has meant to me. If you haven't read it yet, I HIGHLY recommend. Period.
If you'd like to keep up with what I'm reading, check me out over on Goodreads.
3. Consider This-
4. My Precious...-
And at $498 it will stay out of my grasp, much like the one ring. Just call me Gollum!
*sigh & swoon*
|(The one lamp to rule them)|
5. I am Loving me Some Accent Wall-Paper-
I can definitely see something like these beautiful wall-paper choices in my decoration future. Now to learn how to hang wallpaper.....
More links to love:
- I love this list of ways to kickstart your week.
- This comic. This comic is REALLY important.
- This beautiful cactus blouse is a dream! Totally swoon worthy!
- More inspirational comics for your enjoyment.
- One of my favorite bloggers is looking for pen pals!
Happy Friday, Friends!