Menu

Monday, July 29, 2019

New Phone & Society6

On a chilly evening, over eight months ago, I fell asleep on the couch. As I was walking up the stairs at 2am in the dark, I tripped over Oliver, fell forward hard on my knees, and my phone went flying through the air. It landed screen-down on my hardwood floor and when I picked it up, the screen was completely cracked. I then spent the next week getting tiny splinters of glass in my fingertips every time I searched the internet or browsed through Instagram while suffering from two of the biggest bruises I've ever had on my legs. Despite the more than slight discomfort, I did nothing. I certainly did not get a new phone, because phones are expensive, little computers and it was my fault that it was broken, so I deserved the shredded fingertips that I incurred.

Yet another example of how I can drag my feet on literally anything, no matter how uncomfortable I am! I'm such a joy! 

Since then, my phone has started doing weirder and weirder things as it slowly dies in my hands. All that said, I may have waited just a tad too long to get a new phone, but today all that changed! Rick just put an order in for a new tiny face computer and tasked me with picking up a new case. We're not playing your phone case game, AT&T and Apple! 

I have been browsing through my favorite place to get phone cases, and I have found a few great options! Here's where you come in! 

Which is your favorite? A, B, C, or D?

A.



B.



C.



D.




A Few Other Favorites, But I Wouldn't Buy Them 


My brother should buy this case IMMEDIATELY. 

It's alright because phones saved by the case!!!

Beep, Beep, Ritchie! 

Buffy Forever

Thank you for helping me pick my new phone case! Your vote was the one that tipped the decision. Aren't you glad you clicked on the link to this silly blog post! I know I am!

What's your favorite place to get your (non-borning) phone cases? Inquiring minds need to know, lovelies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 2014 2015 2016 31 day 31 Days 90's Anderson Farms anniversary antique apples art art shows babies back to school Barking Mad Arts baths Best Of Birthday black & white bloggers blogging Book Club book recommendations books bucket list Buffy the Vampire Slayer calender cats children Christmas Cindy Lesman Cinevore clothing clothing exchange Color Crush Colorado Colorado Floods comics Consignment cookie corn maze costuming covergirl crafts date night daytrip decor Destree's Doodles Disney DIY dog Dr. Who elf Fall family fantasy fashion fiction film Film Fashion films flowers friday favorites garden Gilmore Girls Girls Night In Girls Night Out Goals Goodreads Goodwill Gourmet Supper Club Greeley grief Halloween hats hitchcock holidays homewares horror hosting Illustrations illustrators Indie Winter Arts Market inspiration James Hopkins JCP Joshua Hoffine Joss Whedon journal kids kiss Lauren Zurchin Leading up to 30 lists Love Letter to a Song makeup mantle marriage memorial day memories mixtape Modcloth monday motivation Motivational Monday movies Munchy Monday music nails nerd New Girl New Years October Old Navy OOTD organization Outfit of the Day pantone parties phone case photo an hour photos pictures podcasts polyvore Primark Project Selfie pumpkin carving pumpkins Pushing Daisies recipe recipes redrum Renaissance Festival Rob Walker rum running Saint Patrick's Day salted caramel Salvation Army Say Anything scary scunci Selfie short stories small business Saturday snow soup Spa Treatments Spotify spring Star Wars stationary steampunk Style Lend styling summer tags Target Thanksgiving theater Thoughtful Thursday Thrift thriftchallenge2016 thrifting Thrifting Thursday Thrifting Wishlist top 5 travel tv vacation Valentine's Day Victorian Cut-out Theater video games vine vintage Vinted Walgreens watercolor Weekend Wrap-up Weld County wine Winter Wordless writing yard sale youtube