Menu

Friday, May 18, 2018

Favorite Friday Favorites # 184

1. Consider This-



And just for funsies......


2. New Music (Videos)-










3. This Amazing Serving Plate-


Can't you just imagine the most whimsical cheeseboard served on this plate! Picture it now; you're on your patio and it's 75 degrees. You're enjoying a nice salami and bleu cheese off of this board. Can you see it? Seriously, I love these colors and that sassy rabbit and its eyelashes!

(link

4. Bad-Ass Ladies Playlist-


In my young life, I listened to a ton of male singers and songwriters. Now, don't get me wrong. My mom introduced me to wonderful singers like Patsy Cline and Tina Turner, but by and large, my favorite bands were led mostly by men. When I went to college I was inundated with a ton of new music and I became enamored with a ton of bands fronted by women! 

I have compiled a mega list of some of my favorites for your listening pleasure. I recommend hitting shuffle so that you get a good mix of artists and styles. Enjoy! 


5. Coyotes Volume 1 by Sean Lewis & Caitlin Yarsky-


I feel like Image comics are really hit or miss for me, so I was skeptical when I checked this book out from my library's e-book supplier (If you patronize the High Plains Library District and you don't use Hoopla, you should be!). But I was pleasantly surprised by this modern take on Little Red Riding Hood. Be advised; this book has some language and a fair bit of blood, so definitely flip through to see if it's for you! I will be checking out future volumes to continue the story of Red and the gals of the City of Lost Girls and officer Frank Coffey. If you read it, please let me know what you think! 

(link)


More Links to Love-


-Don't these two need their own show? I would watch that? Until then, watch this & this
-This is really important. Words matter and our leaders have a lot of power behind the ones they choose to use. This is not normal. This is not acceptable. 
-Ask me about my cat
-These berry streusel rolls look AH-mazing! 
-Man, I love a skort
-These cake toppers remind me SO MUCH of the dandelion-powered car episode of "Pushing Daisies"! 
-Purrs & Recreation
-Look at this appetizer tray! I've never seen one like this! Wouldn't this be SO easy to make yourself? 
-This jumpsuit ticks all of my 70's-loving boxes! 

Happy Friday, Friends!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 2014 2015 2016 31 day 31 Days 90's Anderson Farms anniversary antique apples art art shows babies back to school Barking Mad Arts baths Best Of Birthday black & white bloggers blogging Book Club book recommendations books bucket list Buffy the Vampire Slayer calender cats children Christmas Cindy Lesman Cinevore clothing clothing exchange Color Crush Colorado Colorado Floods comics Consignment cookie corn maze costuming covergirl crafts date night daytrip decor Destree's Doodles Disney DIY dog Dr. Who elf Fall family fantasy fashion fiction film Film Fashion films flowers friday favorites garden Gilmore Girls Girls Night In Girls Night Out Goals Goodreads Goodwill Gourmet Supper Club Greeley grief Halloween hats hitchcock holidays homewares horror hosting Illustrations illustrators Indie Winter Arts Market inspiration James Hopkins JCP Joshua Hoffine Joss Whedon journal kids kiss Lauren Zurchin Leading up to 30 lists Love Letter to a Song makeup mantle marriage memorial day memories mixtape Modcloth monday motivation Motivational Monday movies Munchy Monday music nails nerd New Girl New Years October Old Navy OOTD organization Outfit of the Day pantone parties phone case photo an hour photos pictures podcasts polyvore Primark Project Selfie pumpkin carving pumpkins Pushing Daisies recipe recipes redrum Renaissance Festival Rob Walker rum running Saint Patrick's Day salted caramel Salvation Army Say Anything scary scunci Selfie short stories small business Saturday snow soup Spa Treatments Spotify spring Star Wars stationary steampunk Style Lend styling summer tags Target Thanksgiving theater Thoughtful Thursday Thrift thriftchallenge2016 thrifting Thrifting Thursday Thrifting Wishlist top 5 travel tv vacation Valentine's Day Victorian Cut-out Theater video games vine vintage Vinted Walgreens watercolor Weekend Wrap-up Weld County wine Winter Wordless writing yard sale youtube