Menu

Friday, April 13, 2018

Favorite Friday Favorites #179

1. I Can't Tell You Why I Love This So Much-


But I REALLY do. I couldn't find out much about the artist, but here is his Threadless profile in case you need one of these sick designs on a t-shirt or phone case! 

(link)

2. New Music (Videos)- 










3. This Cat Necklace is EVERYTHING-


(link)

4. These Rainbow Jeans-


These pants are INSANELY expensive (You think you fancy, Wrangler?) but I can't help looking at them every so often. Also, they are available in sizes up to 24W! Thanks for thinking of the ladies with a rockin' booty, Modcloth! You're good people! 

Nevermind the fact that I have never in my life been able to wear a pair of Wranglers that didn't make my bottom half look like an upsetting optical illusion. I lived in a rural community, so every so often my mom would try to stick me in a pair of Wranglers and every time I was like, "MOM. Get these outta here! Can we PLEASE get a thrifted pair of Levis up in the house?!"

We're just not going to talk about that & hope that these bad boys are a different cut. 

(link)



5. John Hodgman is my Brain Crush-


I have spent a considerable amount of my adult life as a low-key hype woman for Hodgman and his various indevours and I don't regret a single second of that time. I don't know much, but I know what I like. Check out Judge John Hodgman if you love smart yet stylish laughs and read Vacation Land if you want to loudly guffaw while feeling nostalgically melancholy. Oh, and he writes a New York Time's column

Does your brain crush have all that? Yeah, I didn't think so. 



More Links to Love-


-Create a take-out order and find out which Gilmore Girl you are! I was a Rory, in case you're wondering! 
-I laughed so hard when I watched this early this week. #softpants
-This sweater makes me so happy! 
- Can I PLEASE get some custom paper dolls of Rick and I? I'm going to be honest with you; I'd spend most of my time mashing their little paper faces together! 
-I am equally excited and terrified to start this book
-I smelled this perfume from Good Chemistry at Target last weekend and had any been in stock, I would be wearing it as we speak. This unisex body spray was also quite nice. 
-I couldn't be more excited to read this full-length graphic novel by one of my favorite illustrators. 

Happy Friday, Friends!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 2014 2015 2016 31 day 31 Days 90's Anderson Farms anniversary antique apples art art shows babies back to school Barking Mad Arts baths Best Of Birthday black & white bloggers blogging Book Club book recommendations books bucket list Buffy the Vampire Slayer calender cats children Christmas Cindy Lesman Cinevore clothing clothing exchange Color Crush Colorado Colorado Floods comics Consignment cookie corn maze costuming covergirl crafts date night daytrip decor Destree's Doodles Disney DIY dog Dr. Who elf Fall family fantasy fashion fiction film Film Fashion films flowers friday favorites garden Gilmore Girls Girls Night In Girls Night Out Goals Goodreads Goodwill Gourmet Supper Club Greeley grief Halloween hats hitchcock holidays homewares horror hosting Illustrations illustrators Indie Winter Arts Market inspiration James Hopkins JCP Joshua Hoffine Joss Whedon journal kids kiss Lauren Zurchin Leading up to 30 lists Love Letter to a Song makeup mantle marriage memorial day memories mixtape Modcloth monday motivation Motivational Monday movies Munchy Monday music nails nerd New Girl New Years October Old Navy OOTD organization Outfit of the Day pantone parties phone case photo an hour photos pictures podcasts polyvore Primark Project Selfie pumpkin carving pumpkins Pushing Daisies recipe recipes redrum Renaissance Festival Rob Walker rum running Saint Patrick's Day salted caramel Salvation Army Say Anything scary scunci Selfie short stories small business Saturday snow soup Spa Treatments Spotify spring Star Wars stationary steampunk Style Lend styling summer tags Target Thanksgiving theater Thoughtful Thursday Thrift thriftchallenge2016 thrifting Thrifting Thursday Thrifting Wishlist top 5 travel tv vacation Valentine's Day Victorian Cut-out Theater video games vine vintage Vinted Walgreens watercolor Weekend Wrap-up Weld County wine Winter Wordless writing yard sale youtube