1. New Music (Videos)-
I've been painting the inside of our house & as I'm thinking about colors, I've also considered some accent walls done with wallpaper. These are a few of my favorites from Wayfair!
3. One of the Coolest Collar Clips I've Ever Seen-
4. Great March for Science Posters Honoring Women in Science-
5. This Willow Character Drawing-
Buffy the Vampire Slayer leaves Netflix on April 1st, so get as many episodes in as you can before then!
More Links to Love-
- A great list of children's books for Women's History Month!
- A cactus dress?! Just take my money, Modcloth!
- These amazing felted bears are so well done! I'm also in love with these soft sculptures, especially the owls!
-This is me at basically any Halloween party I don't throw myself. It is the burden we must carry.
-These high waisted retro reproduction olive pants are amazing!
-Oh, for goodness sake! This is the cutest tea set I've ever seen!
Happy Friday, Friends!