Menu

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Favorite Friday* Favorites #129

*This didn't go up on Friday. I received some bad news at the end of this week & combined with the general scary-sad state of the world, I haven't felt much like listing favorite songs, arts, films or websites. But as I was lying in bed this morning, I thought that the world needs more people promoting what they love instead of constantly bashing what they hate. In general, I try to be an unabashed life enthusiast. Now, I'm under no delusion that by keeping a sunny disposition or that by writing my little blog with a small number of readers (Hi, by the way. You're the tops.) I'm changing the world. But it's a light, albeit a tiny one. A bright spot in a whole lot of darkness that all too often feels suffocating. I'm going to try to stick with that, despite the twists, turns & hardships life often throws at us. Because, at the end of the day, I'd like to believe that there's more good in this world than bad. Maybe that makes me sound like a naive idiot. I'm okay with that, given the alternative. I hope you'll try to do the same. You don't even really have to try. Just try to try.

All that nonsense to say, I hope you'll forgive the lateness.

1. New Music-





2. 111 Archer Avenue Illustration-


Everything in this shop is beautiful, but this was one of my favorites! 

(link)

3. Tanis Art- 


A couple of weeks ago, I shared one of my recent favorite podcasts, Tanis. This art just makes me happy & anxious all at the same time! I just love it! 





4. Consider This-


(link)

5. The Strange Women Society-


That's a club I want to be a part of! 

(link)

More Links to Love-


-This is straight beautiful. 
-Imma need one of these t-shirts
-Victorian Cut-out Theater is coming back so sooooooon! 
-This is a great list if you're looking for a scary, summer read! 
-I know this is an ad, but it's just too awesome not to share! 
-All cat shirts, all the time. 
-This is something I'm thinking about. What do you think? 

Happy Friday, Friends! Take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2013 2014 2015 2016 31 day 31 Days 90's Anderson Farms anniversary antique apples art art shows babies back to school Barking Mad Arts baths Best Of Birthday black & white bloggers blogging Book Club book recommendations books bucket list Buffy the Vampire Slayer calender cats children Christmas Cindy Lesman Cinevore clothing clothing exchange Color Crush Colorado Colorado Floods comics Consignment cookie corn maze costuming covergirl crafts date night daytrip decor Destree's Doodles Disney DIY dog Dr. Who elf Fall family fantasy fashion fiction film Film Fashion films flowers friday favorites garden Gilmore Girls Girls Night In Girls Night Out Goals Goodreads Goodwill Gourmet Supper Club Greeley grief Halloween hats hitchcock holidays homewares horror hosting Illustrations illustrators Indie Winter Arts Market inspiration James Hopkins JCP Joshua Hoffine Joss Whedon journal kids kiss Lauren Zurchin Leading up to 30 lists Love Letter to a Song makeup mantle marriage memorial day memories mixtape Modcloth monday motivation Motivational Monday movies Munchy Monday music nails nerd New Girl New Years October Old Navy OOTD organization Outfit of the Day pantone parties phone case photo an hour photos pictures podcasts polyvore Primark Project Selfie pumpkin carving pumpkins Pushing Daisies recipe recipes redrum Renaissance Festival Rob Walker rum running Saint Patrick's Day salted caramel Salvation Army Say Anything scary scunci Selfie short stories small business Saturday snow soup Spa Treatments Spotify spring Star Wars stationary steampunk Style Lend styling summer tags Target Thanksgiving theater Thoughtful Thursday Thrift thriftchallenge2016 thrifting Thrifting Thursday Thrifting Wishlist top 5 travel tv vacation Valentine's Day Victorian Cut-out Theater video games vine vintage Vinted Walgreens watercolor Weekend Wrap-up Weld County wine Winter Wordless writing yard sale youtube