1. I've always loved this scene in Reality Bites-
2. I re-watched Mad Max: Fury Road this past weekend with Rick -
3. This The Night Circus phone case-
If you're looking for cool, artsy phone cases (prints, mugs & so much more), look no further than Society6!
4. Do you think I could DIY this UO skirt?
Or maybe make a pair of shorts? Because homegirl isn't going to be paying $50 for a skirt, that's for sure!
5. December Playlist-
More Links to Love-
-"Dead is the new sexy. " The latest Sherlock episode/mini movie blew my frickin' mind!
- The Jango-Man has his own t-shirt, apparently.
- I love everything at Out of Print, but this Wrinkle in Time tee is definitely one of my favorites!
- I know this is technically a Christmas song, but it's just to pretty not to share!
- The Gilmore Girls facebook page announced a Rory Gilmore monthly bookclub & I couldn't be more pleased.
-12 Months of Thrifting
-I really want to buy this lovely graphic novel from Frannerd. I guess I just need to suck it up & order despite the high shipping cost.
-I love these lovely stationary pieces from Idle Wild!
-This 2016 planner is a dream!
Happy Friday, Friends!